Watercolor Workshop - December 5
Join us for a watercolor wreath + card-painting workshop.
We're back in person for this watercolor workshop with a festive wreath theme! Paint greeting cards and gift tags to send this holiday season. We have a new camera/projector combo to demo small painting details to the group on a larger scale. We're excited about it - hope you are too!
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors and finish up by painting an assortment of seasonal greenery in a wreath shape. This will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. It's a process-oriented one and absolutely no painting or drawing experience needed - relax and enjoy! Bring your own adult beverage if you'd like.
Limited seats available so that we can all see the projector and have some space. This is a great workshop to share with friends.
Sunday, December 5 - 12-2pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (1) Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- (2) watercolor greeting cards, envelopes, and gift tags
- Masks and vaccinations required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other