Sunnyside Chats : Map Out Your Marketing - Feb. 13
Rise and shine on the sunny side! Sunnyside Chats is a monthly breakfast + learn series with a side of get shit done.
Chat #08 is all about mapping out your marketing messaging, media, and mindset for creating a sustainable stream of authentic, mission-driven content.
MKTG Brand CEO and Creative Brand Strategist Dana Magnus wants you to share the brilliance of what you do through #human to human connections with the people who need you most. Dana Magnus thrives when working with entrepreneurs who have a specific calling, encouraging them to share parts of themselves and what they care about on social media through Mission-Driven Marketing. With her direction, you’ll develop the confidence to share your vision and blossom into a trustworthy, profitable MKTG Brand. Instead of shouldering all of the work, Dana has also created a sustainable system that effectively reaches your customers while still staying true to you.
Thursday, February 13 - 9am-12pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
- 9-9:30am Breakfast & Networking
- 9:30-9:45am Introductions
- 9:45-11:00 Workshop
- 11:00-12:00 Q&A & Get Shit Done Time - put to practice what you just learned, work with the lecturer to make a plan, or collab with fellow eggmates
- $30 ticket includes the event + breakfast + eggy sticker and button SWAG
- $25 ticket includes the event + breakfast
- Breakfast and coffee will be provided by our neighbors at Southern France Patisserie. Please let us know of any food allergies when purchasing your ticket.
- Bring business cards and a notebook or charged laptop to take notes
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.