Watercolor Workshop - March 18
Join us for a watercolor workshop with a green theme!
Our watercolor workshop is back with a PLANT theme! We'll start with watercolor basics and end with succulents and plants. The instructor will us our camera/projector combo to demo small painting details to the group. We're excited about it - hope you are too!
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors, and finish up by painting mini plants, larger plants, and succulents. This will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. It's a process-oriented one and no prior painting or drawing experience needed. Relax and enjoy the fluidity of watercolor. Bring your own snacks, beer, or wine if you'd like.
Limited seats are available so that we can all see the projector and have some space. This is a great workshop to share with friends and loved ones!
Saturday, March 18 - 4:30-6:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (1) Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (10) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- Watercolor greeting card, envelopes, and bookmark/gift tags
More info + safety protocols:
- Up to 10 tickets available
- BYOB beer, wine, non-alcoholic bevs, and snacks welcome
- Masks are not required at this time
- Please let us know how many in your group if signing up separately - it's helpful for seating + spacing