Sunnyside Chats : Crafting Your Brand Message - March 12
Rise and shine on the sunny side! Sunnyside Chats is a monthly breakfast + learn series with a side of get shit done.
Chat 09 is the next in our mini marketing series—we'll dig into Narrative Strategy for the Entrepreneur: Making the Most of Your Professional Stories with Genevieve Waller of Punctuate.
Genevieve is a journalist-turned storyteller-turned narrative strategist who helps struggling clients gain clarity, focus, and confidence about the content they develop and share. In this workshop, we’ll explore how your unique story of entrepreneurship can inform your narrative(s), and why that’s important today. We’ll listen, collaborate and begin to strategize how to shape your most compelling narratives for all the marketing channels and beyond. Join us to make the most of your professional story.
Thursday, March 12 - 9am-12pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
- 9-9:30am Breakfast & Networking
- 9:30-9:45am Introductions
- 9:45-11:00 Workshop
- 11:00-12:00 Q&A & Get Shit Done Time - put to practice what you just learned, work with the lecturer to make a plan, or collab with fellow eggmates
- $30 ticket includes the event + breakfast + eggy sticker and button SWAG
- $25 ticket includes the event + breakfast
- Breakfast and coffee will be provided by our Fig Catering. Please let us know of any food allergies when purchasing your ticket.
- Bring a communication piece about your work that you'd like to polish/practice (bio, mission statement, elevator pitch, editorial content calendar, etc.)
- Bring business cards and a notebook or charged laptop to take notes
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.