Sunnyside Chats : Branding Basics with Andi Mints - May 30
Rise and shine on the sunny side! Sunnyside Chats is a monthly breakfast + learn series with a side of get shit done.
Join us for our inaugural event in our Sunnyside Chat series. We will be rotating through a variety of business and personal development topics in the format of monthly meetups. The structure of the event will be a workshop or short lecture by a fellow small business owner, followed by time to work on that topic and get actionable feedback from an expert in that industry.
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done.
Our first lecturer is our co-host Brand Designer, Andi Mints. Andi Mints is a brand designer, illustrator, and calligrapher. Combining a past life with her current skill set, she helps small business owners find their brand look and create marketing materials to get them on the path to success. As a small business owner herself, she understands where you are and the obstacles you're facing and she can help you create the visual brand of your dreams.
- 9-9:30am Networking + Breakfast
- 9:30-10am Lecture/Workshop - Branding Basics
- 10-10:30am Q+A
- 10:30-12pm Get Shit Done Time - put to practice what you just learned, work with the lecturer to make a plan, or collab with fellow eggmates. (Andi will offer free 10-minute consultations during this time)
What's included in every ticket:
- $20 ticket includes the entire 9am-12pm event
- Breakfast bites, coffee, tea, and water will be provided
- Wifi will be provided - bring a charged laptop
- Also bring any digital or printed marketing materials - logo, newsletter, business card, flyer, etc. if you would like feedback on those
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback