Valentine's Day Cookie + Wine Painting - February 14
Eat your art out this Valentine's Day with cookie + wine glass painting!
Join local artist Caroline Brown of CJB Creations and food blogger Laura Scherb of Page & Plate for a Valentine's Day of eating your ART out at Indigo & Violet Studio. Paint wine glasses and cookies, enjoy small bites and wine, and celebrate love - whether it be romantic, friendly or just for wine! Bring your SOs, gal pals, or coworkers, and join us for a night of booze, art, and food.
No painting experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction, examples, and wine to get the creative juices flowing! Please let us know of any food allergies by 2/11/19 - include any allergies/dietary restrictions in the notes with your ticket purchase or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Thursday, February 14 - 7-9pm
Where: Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket:
- 6 cookies + supplies for watercolor painting (examples below)
- 2 stemless wine glasses + porcelain paint + stencils
- Festive hors-d'oeuvres and cake pops from Page + Plate will be served
- We're BYOB if you have a taste for something specific - bring it along!
ABOUT OUR HOSTS:
- Caroline Brown is an illustrator living in Buena Park, Chicago. She loves to explore the extraordinary in the every day through custom couple portraits and her digital and watercolor paintings. You can follow along with her drawings at @cjinwonderland on Instagram or on her website: carolinejbrown.com.
- Laura Scherb is the blogger behind Page & Plate, a blog full of recipe and book recommendations for busy women around Chicago, who Laura sees as her responsibility to keep well fed and well read. Laura moved to Chicago three years ago in pursuit of superior pizza and has not been disappointed. She lives in Lakeview with her very patient boyfriend and not-so-patient cats, Kitty and Daily, and is always searching for new recipes, restaurants, and reads.
- Indigo & Violet Studio is a Chicago-based venue for craft workshops, parties, and events, focusing on unique and modern handmade projects taught in a relaxed studio environment.