Candle + Terrarium Workshop - March 19
We're excited to pop up for another workshop collaboration at Einnim in Oak Park!
Join us at EINNIM to make your own succulent garden! No green thumb required - we'll share helpful terrarium care tips to keep your succulents survive for months to come. Pssst....the key is to avoid overwatering! You'll leave with new plants and all you need to know about succulent plant care.
All supplies are provided and no experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and plenty of seasonal succulents to choose from. Workshop is open to all ages!
Einnim specialists will also be in attendance to walk guests through the entire candle-making process. Guests will choose from over 30 essential oils to create their candle in a 9 oz vessel (each candle provides 40-45 hours of burn time using only soy wax).
Please note: this ticket is for terrarium project ONLY. Candle workshop can be purchased on-site where guests will have access to an exclusive discount at Einnim for $29/candle (Original Value: $33/candle). Workshop tickets also include 15% off retail purchases made in-store that day. We got an amazing wax melter, sunglasses, and hand cream at our last workshop so definitely give yourself time to shop after!
Saturday, March 19 - 11:30am @ Einnim - 1020 Lake St. Oak Park, IL
Ticket includes (terrarium supplies only):
- choice of glass globe containers and vases similar to ticket photo
- 3 succulents
- soil, sand, rocks, moss, and plant pets and accessories
- handout with care tips to keep your succulents alive and thriving
- Masks are required for all attendees - per local mandates proof of vaccination is no longer required at Einnim
- Instructors will be masked
- Limit of 12 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other
Meet our event partner, Einnim:
Einnim is a home + body lifestyle brand, featuring a candle bar, locally crafted apothecary products, and more. Einnim launched in May of 2020 as a means to help our fellow immunocompromised friends find a way to cope with the uncontrollables of society.