craft event packages
FOR UP TO 10 guests
- $55/person after 10 guests
- Custom project selection
- 4-hour studio access
- BYOB drinks + food
- Maximum 20 guests
- Choice of (2) of the following:
- Custom paper sign
- (1) Flower arrangement/table - 4 total
- 6-foot balloon garland
standard project options
ALL events hosted at Indigo & Violet Studio must include an interactive craft project. Click the button or image above for more information on our standard craft project options. We also offer custom projects if you have a specific theme or craft in mind. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or custom requests.
types of events
- Baby Shower Activities
- Birthday Parties and Anniversaries
- Wedding Showers and Bachelor(ette) Activities
- Book Clubs and Just Because Craft Nights
- Corporate-Team Building, Client, and Tenant Activities
- Custom decorations are available a la carte from Indigo & Violet Studio.
- Custom craft projects are available. Inquire for pricing and project options.
- Currently offering in-studio events for up to 20 guests. We are available to travel to offsite venues or outdoor locations for larger events.
- Outside food, beer, wine, and decorations are allowed for all events. Plates, utensils, etc by renter.
- We will provide all materials, tools, aprons, and hands-on instruction for all craft events.
- Tables and chairs are provided as seen in photos. This includes (3) wooden tables, (1) black island, and 20 chairs.
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit to reserve event date and time.
- Click on one of three packages above to fill out a questionnaire or email email@example.com to confirm availability.
Let's craft your next party.
Hosting a small group?! Have a workshop or date request but not necessarily interested in a private event?!
Check out our new WORKSHOP REQUEST form linked below for groups of about 3-8 guests. Put in your preferred date(s) and project(s) and if all aligns we'll create a public workshop and reserve a private table for you and your small group! WIN-WIN! Public workshops are still BYOB - you're welcome to bring any outside snacks, beer, and wine.
Please note: workshop requests work best with at least 2-3 weeks lead time.