Eucalyptus Wreath + Macrame Workshop - Feb. 4
Join us to make your own macrame + wreath combo project!
Learn how to make your own macrame wall hanging in this intro workshop then add fresh and dried florals to embellish your creation. We'll introduce larks head, square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or create your own adventure. This workshop is great for all and a great combination to learn both macrame and wreath making. We will often work standing to begin class and then seated for the second half.
No macrame OR wreath experience needed for this one - we will provide detailed instructions + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Saturday, Feb. 4 - 12-2:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio @ 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 10" brass ring base
- 100% recycled macrame cord in natural color (macrame portion is about 8" wide x 24" long pending design)
- fresh eucalyptus, fresh florals, statice, and dried floral elements to create a half-wreath on the top of your ring
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are recommended again this winter but not currently required
- Up to 10 tickets are available - for spacing and hands-on attention
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
**NEW, NEW** Do you already have supplies you'd like to add to your creation?! Please don't go out and buy anything - we have plenty but we are piloting a program to accept BYO-materials. We are also accepting yarn - not used in this project but often sitting in craft bins unused and scraps of projects past. We prefer not to buy new yarn as it's often made of acrylic aka plastic. BYO materials and we'll share a coupon for a future workshop!
**NOT NEW** Just a reminder you can turn most workshops into a private event with friends, colleagues, or clients! Inquire today about a craft celebration for an upcoming birthday, shower, or team activity.