Fall Candle + Wreath Workshop - Nov. 3
We're excited for Einnim's candle bar to pop up in our studio this time!!
Join EINNIM at Indigo & Violet Studio to make your own custom candle + fresh fall wreath!
We'll teach you how to make your own wreath with fresh eucalyptus, greenery, and flowers. You'll leave with a fragrant decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out and proof that wreaths aren't just for the winter!
An EINNIM candle specialist will be in attendance to walk guests through the entire candle-making process. Guests can choose from over 30 essential oils to create their candle in a 9 oz. glass vessel. Each candle provides 40-45 hours of burn time using only soy wax.
All supplies are provided for both projects and no prior experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and wreath examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation!
Please note: this ticket is a special combo price for both projects. Custom candle retails for $33 and wreath workshops start at $50+ when hosted separately. Candles may not completely dry within our workshop time and can be picked up at Indigo & Violet Studio at a later time or shipped for $5.
Thursday, November 3 - 6:30-8:30pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL
What's included with every ticket:
- 10" brass ring and wire
- fresh eucalyptus and seasonal, fresh florals that will dry beautifully
- wreath inspiration, 1:1 instruction and demos, and use of all pliers, scissors, and tools are included
- custom soy wax candle (9 oz.)
More info + safety protocols:
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 12 tickets for this one
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know if a friend or two also signs up - we'll make sure to seat you together
Meet our event partner, EINNIM:
Einnim is a home + body lifestyle brand, featuring a candle bar, locally crafted apothecary products, and more. Einnim launched in May of 2020 as a means to help our fellow immunocompromised friends find a way to cope with the uncontrollables of society.