Geometric 🌈 Macrame Workshop - August 3
Join us for a colorful macrame workshop to benefit Center on Halsted and our LGBTQ+ neighbors.
Learn how to make your own geometric macrame decor in this customizable project. This is a great introduction to macrame with just a few simple knots and optional weaving in the center. Choose from 10+ cord colors to match your own style. 50% of all tickets will be donated to Center on Halsted's comprehensive LGBTQ+ community center in Lakeview.
No macrame experience is needed for this one - we will provide detailed instructions + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Thursday, August 3 - 6:30-8pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 10" brass ring
- soft, 100% recycled macrame cord in a full rainbow of colors
- 50% of all tickets will be donated to Center on Halsted
- Up to 10 tickets to allow for hands-on project help
- BYOB snacks, beer, and wine welcome
- Please let us know if a friend or two is also signing up - we'll adjust seating ahead of time