Leather Jewelry Workshop - Feb. 9
Looking for unique accessories or handmade gift ideas?! Look no further than this handmade jewelry workshop!
Join Margaux Bijoux at Indigo & Violet Studio to upcycle salvaged leather pieces into a leaf-shaped necklace and matching pair of earrings. Add beaded embellishments for a little extra charm and you’ll leave with a one-of-a-kind, handmade set of jewelry just in time for Valentine’s Day! All skill levels are welcome - no craft experience necessary for this BYOB workshop.
Sunday, February 9, 2020 - 11-1pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL
- Hands-on instruction and all tools will be provided
- Leather remnants in various colors and textures
- Gold plated earring findings
- Muslin jewelry storage bags
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop! Glasses and corkscrews will be provided.
Meet the Artist: Margaux Mays is a digital marketer and maker. She’s been creating and making wearable art since childhood and now primarily works with upcycled and reclaimed leather to create jewelry for her brand, Margaux Bijoux. She also has a passion for organizing events that bring people together and build confidence through creativity. To learn more about Margaux visit www.margauxmays.com or follow her on Instagram @margauxbijoux.