Plant Hanger Workshop - Nov. 20
This is the perfect intro to macrame project and this date includes a free plant!!!
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - join us to make your own colorful macrame plant hanger! This project uses soft, sustainable (100% recycled cotton) cord, a planter, and a plant! 🪴
We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or make your own so this workshop is really great for all levels. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience is needed for this one - we will provide detailed instructions + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Sunday, November 20 - 2-4pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- s-hook to display your hanger at home
- 100% recycled cotton macrame cord in natural, lavender, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - note: plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- selection of wooden beads
- choice of small house plant (🌿 special not usually included)!!!
- choice of two containers
- blush (rice-based planter)
- green (planter made of recycled ocean plastic)
More info + safety protocols:
- Up to 10 tickets available to allow for spacing + hands-on help
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up in the notes with your order - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time