Floral Watercolor Workshop - Sept. 13
Join us for a watercolor workshop with a floral theme!
Our watercolor workshop is back!! We'll start with watercolor basics and abstract shapes and end with florals and leaves. We'll use our camera/projector combo to demo small painting details to the group so seats are limited. This is a great workshop to share with friends and loved ones!
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors, and finish up by painting flowers like anemones and coneflowers together. This will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. It's a process-oriented one and no prior painting or drawing experience needed. Relax and enjoy the fluidity of watercolor. Bring your own snacks and drinks if you'd like.
Wednesday, September 13 - 6:30-8:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what's included:
- (1) Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (10) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (various sizes - 4"x6", 6x6", 6"x8")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- Watercolor bookmarks/gift tags
More info + protocols:
- BYOB beer, wine, non-alcoholic bevs, and snacks welcome
- Up to 12 tickets available
- Masks are not required at this time
- Please let us know how many in your group if signing up separately - it's helpful for seating + spacing with the projector used for this project