Summer Wreath + Candle Workshop - July 23
We're excited to pop up for another workshop collaboration at Einnim in Oak Park!
Join us at EINNIM to make your own fresh summer wreath!
We'll teach you how to make your own wreath with fresh eucalyptus, greenery, and flowers. You'll leave with a fragrant decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out and proof that wreaths aren't just for the winter!
All supplies are provided and no experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and wreath examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation!
Einnim specialists will also be in attendance to walk guests through the entire candle-making process. Guests will choose from over 30 essential oils to create their candle in a 9 oz vessel (each candle provides 40-45 hours of burn time using only soy wax).
Please note: this ticket is for wreath project ONLY. Candle workshop can be purchased on-site where guests will have access to an exclusive discount at Einnim for $29/candle (Original Value: $33/candle). Workshop tickets also include 30% OFF all retail purchases made in-store that day. We have an amazing wax melter, sunglasses, and hand cream from Einnim - definitely give yourself time to shop after!
Saturday, July 23 - 11:30am @ Einnim - 1020 Lake St. Oak Park, IL
**This workshop is at 11:30am as shown here - our recent email has a typo - sorry about that.
This ticket includes wreath supplies only:
- 10" brass ring and wire
- fresh eucalyptus and colorful, fresh florals that will dry beautifully
- see images below for a sample of florals (exact selection may vary slightly)
- wreath inspiration, 1:1 instruction and demos, and use of all pliers, scissors, and tools are included
- wreath and candle-making are each about an hour-long - plan for 2 hours total to complete both
- Masks are recommended but not currently required
- Limit of 10 tickets available
- Please let us know if a friend or two also signs up - we'll make sure to seat you together
Meet our event partner, Einnim:
Einnim is a home + body lifestyle brand, featuring a candle bar, locally crafted apothecary products, and more. Einnim launched in May of 2020 as a means to help our fellow immunocompromised friends find a way to cope with the uncontrollables of society.