Yarn Wall Hanging Workshop - March 25
We're bringing back our modern wall hanging workshop!
They're simple in their construction but pack a color and texture punch! We'll use our wide selection of yarn and gold and silver rings to create these cozy wall hangings. You'll make a piece completely customized to you. Wall hangings also make great housewarming, shower, or baby nursery gifts. All materials and tools are included.
No experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and color scheme examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation! Share this link with your crafty friends and join us for this BYOB experience.
Friday, March 25 - 7-9pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
- metal rings (both gold and silver from 4-14" diameter)
- variety of sizes, colors, and textures of yarn
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 12 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- Guests welcome to BYOB while seated
- Please let us know if you sign up with a friend or two - we'll adjust seating ahead of time