Sunnyside Chats : Project Management 101 - Nov. 14
Rise and shine on the sunny side! Sunnyside Chats is a monthly breakfast + learn series with a side of get shit done.
Have you ever felt in a frenzy with so much work that you can’t sleep at night? Worse, have you ever lost a client because of a communication issue? In this chat you will learn a few organization tactics to help manage expectations for a happy client and a happy you. We will walk through the basic project management process and what that could look like for you and your clients. Together, we will create a project schedule and share tips to help you retain clients and keep yourself on point.
Denise Foy is the proud owner of de la foye design studio, providing graphic and web design solutions to small business owners. Her studio also serves as a creative co-working space where she likes to network and offer learning sessions for other entrepreneurs. Prior to her entrepreneurship endeavor, she worked within the Project Management space for over 20 years - working for large healthcare and financial clients. She’s passionate about bringing people together, managing expectations of her clients, and creating a positive client experience throughout all of her projects.
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.
Thursday, November 14 - 9am-12pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
- 9-9:30am Breakfast & Networking
- 9:30-9:45am Introductions
- 9:45-11:00 Workshop
- 11:00-12:00 Q&A & Get Shit Done Time - put to practice what you just learned, work with the lecturer to make a plan, or collab with fellow eggmates
- New $25 ticket includes the event + breakfast + eggy sticker and button SWAG
- $20 ticket includes the event + breakfast
- Savory waffle bar will be provided by Outside the Box Catering. Please let us know of any food allergies when purchasing your ticket. Coffee and tea will also be served.
- Bring business cards and a notebook or charged laptop to take notes
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done.