New Year, New Calendar Workshop - January 23
Let's get crafty AND organized for 2019!
Join Indigo & Violet Studio and Less is More for a DIY Calendar Workshop! We'll teach how to craft your very own dry-erase calendar to use month after month and year after year! All calendars will be customized to match your home or office color scheme. Less is More Organizing Services will also be providing tips + tricks for how to use your calendar and get organized heading into the New Year!
No craft experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and calendar examples! Share this link with your friends and don't forget to bring wine, beer, or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB class.
When: Wednesday, January 23 - 7-9pm
Where: Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
Here's what's included (hint: it's everything but the wine):
- 1- 16"x24" floating glass frame
- Variety of paper and paint samples to customize your calendar
- 1- White chalk or dry erase marker included
- Organization tips + tricks from Kelly at Less is More
- A coupon for $25 off a hands-on organizing session from Less is More.
- Light snacks will also be provided
- Just bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop