Candle + Dried Floral Workshop - May 7
We're excited to take our dried floral cart to Einnim for this one!
Join Indigo & Violet Studio at EINNIM to make your own custom candle + dried floral arrangement! We'll teach you how to dry your own flowers and share helpful tips on how to arrange them and combine colors and textures.
An EINNIM candle specialist will be in attendance to walk guests through the entire candle-making process. Guests can choose from over 30 essential oils to create their candle in a 9 oz. glass vessel. Each candle provides 40-45 hours of burn time using all soy wax.
All supplies are provided for both projects and no prior experience is required! Candle + dried floral workshop ticket is required for all attendees due to store capacity. Consider adding an extra bouquet to your order to make one for yourself AND a surprise for your mom, sister, friend, or partner!
Please note: This ticket is a special combo price for both projects. Custom candle retails for $33 and workshops start at $50+ when hosted separately. There is a chance candles may not completely dry within our workshop time and can be picked up at Einnim at a later time or shipped for $5.
Sunday, May 7 - 2-4pm @ EINNIM - 1020 Lake St. Oak Park, IL
What's included with every ticket:
- custom soy wax candle (9 oz.)
- make your own dried floral arrangement
- selection of ceramic bud vases (sizes and colors will vary as we often thrift these)
- learn about how to dry your own flowers and arrange them
- 15% off in-store purchases at Einnim on the day of the event with workshop ticket
More info + safety protocols:
- Up to 10 tickets available
- Please let us know if a friend or two also signs up - we'll seat you together
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
Meet our event partner, EINNIM:
Einnim is a home + body lifestyle brand, featuring a candle bar, locally crafted apothecary products, and more. Einnim launched in May of 2020 as a means to help our fellow immunocompromised friends find a way to cope with the uncontrollables of society.