Candle + Paper Floral Wreath Workshop - April 21
We're excited for Einnim's candle bar to pop up at Indigo & Violet Studio!
Join EINNIM at Indigo & Violet Studio to make your own custom candle + paper floral wreath!
We'll teach you how to fold and glue book, magazine, and cardstock pages into flowers that will last forever. We'll add them to a brass wreath base to hang up as stylish Earth Day decor! We'll have plenty of materials but feel free to bring any sentimental pages if you'd like.
In celebration of Earth Day eve, we also welcome you to bring your own candle vessel - a mug, planter, jar, or old candle container about 9 oz. in size! An EINNIM candle specialist will be in attendance to walk guests through the entire candle-making process. Guests can choose from over 30 essential oils to create their candle in a 9 oz. glass vessel. Each candle provides 40-45 hours of burn time using all soy wax.
All supplies are provided for both projects and no prior experience is required - we will provide hands-on instructions! Please note: this ticket is a special combo price for both projects. Custom candle retails for $33 and workshops start at $50+ when hosted separately. There is a chance candles may not completely dry within our workshop time and can be picked up at Indigo & Violet Studio at a later time or shipped for $5.
Friday. April 21 - 6-8pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL
What's included with every ticket:
- custom soy wax candle (9 oz.)
- BYO-vessel welcome (clean + non-flammable per details below)
- clear glass jars will also be available if you forget yours
- 6" brass ring and wire
- book, magazine, and cardstock pages
- paper floral inspiration, instructions and demos
More info + safety protocols:
- Up to 15 tickets available
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know if a friend or two also signs up - we'll seat you together
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
Meet our event partner, EINNIM:
Einnim is a home + body lifestyle brand, featuring a candle bar, locally crafted apothecary products, and more. Einnim launched in May of 2020 as a means to help our fellow immunocompromised friends find a way to cope with the uncontrollables of society.