DIY Clay Bead Jewelry - July 29
Join us to make your new favorite statement necklace!
Learn how to make clay beads and your own custom jewelry in this BYOB workshop at Indigo & Violet Studio! We'll teach you how to mix colors and make a variety of different bead shapes for a new statement necklace and set of earrings. Join us to see why this has become one of our favorite projects! Space is limited to 12 seats due to bead baking time - grab a crafty friend and reserve yours now.
When: Sunday, July 29 - 11am-1pm
Where: Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
- polymer clay in a wide variety of colors
- copper tubing and pre-made metallic beads
- cotton, leather, and hemp cord for stringing beads
- jewelry tools, clasps, and earring hooks
- bring a friend and a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop