DIY Dog Totes + Bandanas - April 9
We're crafting for a cause with the Real Dog Moms of Chicago in this crafty collaboration benefitting One Tail at a Time!
Join us to customize a stylish tote and bandana for your pup this spring and meet other passionate pet parents in the process. Indigo & Violet Studio is a BYOB studio taking the guesswork out of DIY crafts - no drawing or painting experience necessary! We will provide dog-themed templates and all supplies necessary to paint your own tote and bandana.
Select one of the standard tote bag designs below or customize with your own text or outline of your dog! We'll provide a selection of alphabet and paw print stencils for bandanas. Please provide any custom requests for totes or bandanas when placing your order - stencils must be made ahead of the workshop. Limited spots available - reserve yours now!
- (1) natural canvas tote bag and up to 22" bandana in an assortment of colors
- Fabric paint, stencils and tape will be provided. Please include any custom dog-themed designs when placing your order
- Aprons will be provided to protect your clothing
- Bring a friend and a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop. Humans only!
- 20% of ticket sales and sample bandanas will be donated to OTAT.