DIY Dog Toy Workshop - May 7
Calling all dog moms to craft for a cause, virtually!
Join us for a crafty happy hour with the Real Dog Moms of Chicago benefitting One Tail at a Time. No sewing or craft experience required - we'll just be knotting - sewing is optional. Feel free to bring a drink or snack and invite your dog mom friends for a virtual happy hour.
We encourage you to use what you already have at home to avoid shopping trips or ordering non-essential items. If you have any questions at all about what you have on-hand please feel free to reach out.
50% of tickets will be donated to One Tail at a Time and all virtual events will include a 15% off coupon for an in-person event.
Thursday, May 7 - 5-6:30pm (CST) via zoom call - link to be sent out on the 6th
Bring any of the following:
- Old t-shirts, jeans, fleece, or sweatshirts (note: cotton or poly-blend works better than anything stretchy)
- Leftover fabric scraps at least 24" long
- Pair or two of old socks (we'll cut the toes out so find a pair with holes)
- Optional : needle + thread
- NOTE: fleece and denim are strongest if your pup is a super chewer