Fall Floral Arranging Workshop - Nov. 21
Join us for a fall floral workshop just in time for your Thanksgiving table with Linda Laake Designs!
Learn the basics of floral design, color, texture, and composition - plus tips on how to keep your flowers fresher longer!
All supplies are provided. No experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and floral suggestions. Event is BYOB if you'd like to get the creative juices flowing.
Sunday, November 21 - 12-2pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- assortment of seasonal fresh florals, eucalyptus, and greenery - florals may differ slightly from photo shown here
- choice of glass/ceramic vases
- design tips to fill out your container
- care tips to keep your flowers fresher longer
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other
Meet our instructor for this workshop, Linda Laake:
Linda is a Chicago-based floral and events designer focused on creating memorable, meaningful experiences through creative workshops and thoughtful design. She enjoys the challenge of exploring new mediums and developing out-of-the-box ideas. Her floral arrangements are truly beautiful to behold. Also a custom card maker, Linda brings serious artistry to everything she touches. Learn more about her work at Linda Laake Designs.