Felt Floral Workshop - Sept. 24
Make your own felt floral creation in this new fall workshop!
Florals for fall?! Groundbreaking! Join us for this new floral workshop using felt and colored fabric to make a one-of-a-kind creation. Follow our lead with stencils or explore your own shapes and colors - choose your own adventure in this one!
This workshop is great for all! No experience is needed - we'll provide floral and leaf templates for you to use as a starting point. Crafting is fun with friends! Share this link with a friend and use our referral program (black gift tag logo at the bottom of this page) to earn studio credit when friends sign up or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Saturday, Sept. 24 - 12pm-2pm - Indigo & Violet Studio @ 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- cotton fabric base - we'll start with a white or hand-painted fabric background
- 8" embroidery hoop
- recycled felt in a wide variety of colors
- floral and leaf stencils to use as inspiration
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 12 tickets are available - all guests need a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
**NEW, NEW** Do you have scraps of felt or an old embroidery hoop to add to your project or someone elses?! Don't go out and buy anything - we have plenty but we are piloting a program to accept BYO-materials. We are also accepting yarn - not used in this project - but often made of acrylic aka plastic so we prefer not to buy new. BYO materials and we'll share a coupon for a future workshop!
**NOT NEW** Just a reminder you can turn most workshops into a private event with friends, colleagues, or clients! Inquire today about a craft celebration for an upcoming birthday, shower, or team activity.