Floral Design Workshop - June 24
Join us for a summer floral workshop at Indigo & Violet Studio!
Learn the basics of floral design, color, and composition - plus tips on how to keep your flowers fresher longer! Each guest will create their own unique floral arrangement in a classic white cylinder vase. This is an intro floral class and we'll chat about how to select blooms from your local grocery or garden and prep and store them prior to arranging. Our color scheme will be a bright summer one similar to but maybe not exactly the same blooms as the cover photo!
Feel free to BYO-wine, beer, and snacks to enjoy during the event - studio to provide corkscrews and glasses.
Saturday, June 24 - 12-2pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket:
- assortment of seasonal fresh florals, eucalyptus, and greenery - bright summer colors light magenta, lavender, purple, and yellow
- 4"x5" white cylindrical vase + floral wire and tape
- floral design tips to fill out your container
- care tips to keep your flowers fresher longer
- Up to 12 spots available for this date - private floral workshop requests are also welcome for larger groups and different dates
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks are welcome
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are not currently required
- Floral workshops are subject to sales tax due to wholesale sourcing