Floral Terrarium Workshop - Nov. 3
Join us to make a truly one-of-a-kind floral art piece in collaboration with Linda Laake!
Learn how to make your own dried floral terrarium in this unique workshop. This project requires no floral experience at all, however, you'll learn a bit about drying florals from floral designer, Linda Laake. Our final products will sit in glass cloches and make stunning decorations all year. Customize your piece to match your unique style or a specific season.
We will provide detailed instruction, troubleshooting, and examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together!
Wednesday, November 3 - 6:30-8:30pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- wide assortment of dried florals, eucalyptus, and greenery - roses, hydrangea, celosia, dahlia pods, yarrow, thistle, strawflower to name just a few
- assortment of Spanish and reindeer moss
- 10" x 6" glass cloche with acacia wood base (we're pleasantly surprised with the size of these - they're larger than they look!)
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other
Meet our collaborator for this workshop, Linda Laake:
Linda is a Chicago-based floral and events designer focused on creating memorable, meaningful experiences through creative workshops and thoughtful design. She enjoys the challenge of exploring new mediums and developing out-of-the-box ideas. Her floral arrangements are truly beautiful to behold. Also a custom card maker, Linda brings serious artistry to everything she touches. Learn more about her work at Linda Laake Designs.