Floral + Watercolor Workshop - May 7
Join us with a mom in your life for a festive floral + watercolor combo event!
Celebrate moms, or spring, or both at this festive floral-themed workshop. First we'll chat floral design basics and make a small bouquet of fresh florals - then we'll cover watercolor basics, and finish up by painting an assortment of florals on cards and gift tags.
Join us for a casual activity with painting tips, inspiration, and examples along the way. It's a process-oriented one and absolutely no painting or drawing experience needed - relax and enjoy! BYOB or snacks if you'd like.
Limited seats available so that we can all see the projector and have some space to make two projects. This is a great workshop to share with friends and moms!
Saturday, May 7 - 11am-1pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- Fresh florals and glass vase
- Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- Cold-pressed watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid
- High-quality, concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- (2) watercolor greeting cards, envelopes, and gift tags
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks welcome but not currently required
- Only 10 tickets available - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signed up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time