Geometric Fall Wreath Workshop - Oct. 28
Join us to make a modern fall wreath in collaboration with Linda Laake!
We're excited about this new geometric wreath design and hope you are too! Learn how to make your own geometric wreath on a copper base. We'll make our own paper palm leaves first then use an assortment of fresh and dried greenery and florals to create our modern wreaths. Choose a fall color scheme or a neutral one to decorate all year long.
No previous wreath experience necessary - Linda and I will provide detailed instruction, troubleshooting, and examples to help with your unique creation. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together!
Thursday, October 28 - 6:30-8:30pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 12" copper piping and cord base
- fresh and dried floral and greenery elements - magnolia leaves, dusty miller, eucalyptus, roses, and more
- selection of cord and yarn to embellish your wreath
- wire, glue, and all wreath mechanics
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if you sign up with a friend - add their name in the notes section of your registration
Meet our collaborator for this workshop, Linda Laake:
Linda is a Chicago-based floral and events designer focused on creating memorable, meaningful experiences through creative workshops and thoughtful design. She enjoys the challenge of exploring new mediums and developing out-of-the-box ideas. Her floral arrangements are truly beautiful to behold. Also a custom card maker, Linda brings some serious artistry to everything she touches. Learn more about her work at Linda Laake Designs.