Geometric Macrame Workshop - October 16
Join us for our newest workshop - it's a modern geometric macrame / weaving hybrid!
Learn how to make your own geometric macrame decor in this customizable project. This is a great introduction to macrame with just a few simple knots and optional weaving in the center. Choose from six different colored cords to match your style.
No macrame experience needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Saturday, October 16 - 11am - 12:30pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 10" brass ring
- soft, sustainable, and ethically sourced macrame cord in natural, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors
- selection of wooden beads
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if you sign up with a friend or two - we'll adjust seating ahead of time