Geometric 🌈 Macrame Workshop - Sept. 6
Join us for a colorful macrame workshop to benefit our LGBTQIA+ neighbors beyond Pride month.
Learn how to make your own geometric macrame decor in this fun and customizable project! This is a great introduction to macrame with a few simple knots and optional weaving and square knots for added texture. Choose from 10+ cord colors to match your own style. 50% of all tickets will be donated to Center on Halsted's comprehensive LGBTQIA+ community center in Lakeview.
Zero macrame experience is needed for this one - we will provide detailed instructions + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together for a cause! Solo crafters are always welcome and encouraged too!
Wednesday, September 6 - 6:30-8pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 10" brass ring
- soft, 100% recycled macrame cord in a full rainbow of colors
- 50% of all tickets will be donated to Center on Halsted - we're continuing to run this class until we surpass our initial Pride month goal
- Up to 12 tickets to allow for hands-on project help
- BYOB snacks, beer, and wine welcome
- Please let us know if a friend or two is also signing up - we'll adjust seating ahead of time