Intro to Procreate : iPad Drawing Workshop - Dec. 2
Join us for a digital drawing workshop with Brittany Bouyer!
In this workshop, you will learn how to draw digitally using the Procreate app for your IPad. We will walk through the basics in the app so you leave feeling comfortable and confident to start creating your own work! You will learn the main functions of the app by incorporating layers, creating color palettes, using text, and adding texture to create your very own floral framed quote!
- You will need an iPad, stylus (or apple pencil), and the latest version of the Procreate App.
- You will be provided with some style templates + color palettes to download prior to class.
- Plus, you'll even be able to print your piece before you leave if you want!
Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together! Brittany will also have a selection of art prints and stationery to purchase while we're in person together - what a great gift idea?!
Thursday, December 2 - 6:30-8:30pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other
Meet our instructor, Brittany Bouyer:
Brittany was born and raised in a small Ohio town but moved to Chicago in 2012. She resides in a traditional Chicago bungalow with her husband and border collie/beagle mix, Riley. In mid-2020, she started working full time as an independent artist specializing in illustration, watercolor, and surface pattern designs inspired by all things vintage with her modern twist. Her goal is to bring nostalgic emotions, a time travel into our life stories through her work and inspire others to live creative lives.
Brittany is passionate about a variety of causes across the globe by advocating for others, creating projects to spread awareness, and ensuring that her business uses every sustainable option possible!