Intro to Procreate : iPad Drawing Workshop - Oct. 16
Join us for a digital drawing workshop with Brittany Bouyer benefitting One Tail's Pet Mutual Aid program.
In this workshop, you will learn how to draw digitally using the Procreate app on your IPad. We will walk through the basics in the app so you leave feeling comfortable and confident to start creating your own work! You will learn the main functions of the app by incorporating layers, creating color palettes, and adding texture to create your very own colorful pet portrait! Bookmark a digital photo of your favorite pet or animal on your iPad prior to class. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see past attendee's portraits!
- You will need an iPad, stylus (or apple pencil), and the latest version of the Procreate App.
- You will be provided with style templates + color palettes to download prior to class.
- Brittany's step-by-step instructions will be projected onto the wall for increased visibility.
- $10 from each ticket will be donated to One Tail's Pet Mutual Aid program - we love One Tail and this community-centric initiative to keep pets in their homes.
- Plus, you'll even be able to print your piece before you leave!
Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together. Brittany will also have a selection of beautiful art prints and stationery to purchase while we're in person together! Please note: class requires a minimum of 7 guests to move forward.
Sunday, October 16 - 10am-12pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
More info + safety protocols:
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 12 tickets for this one - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
Meet our instructor, Brittany Bouyer:
Brittany was born and raised in a small Ohio town but moved to Chicago in 2012. She resides in a traditional Chicago bungalow with her husband and border collie/beagle mix, Riley. In mid-2020, she started working full-time as an independent artist specializing in illustration, watercolor, and surface pattern designs inspired by all things vintage with her modern twist. Her goal is to bring nostalgic emotions, a time travel into our life stories through her work and inspire others to live creative lives.
Brittany is passionate about a variety of causes across the globe by advocating for others, creating projects to spread awareness, and ensuring that her business uses every sustainable option possible!