Learn to Draw Dogs Workshop - August 13
Join Anne Leuck Studio at Indigo & Violet Studio for Creativity Unleashed 🐶 benefiting One Tail at a Time!
LEARN TO DRAW DOGS...from head to (One) Tail!
Join Anne Leuck for a lively and accessible beginner's workshop where you will learn to create delightful dog drawings! Get inspiration as you peek into her portfolio showcasing a few pups from her 20+ years of sketchbook journaling and pet portraiture. Discover new materials and enjoy playful lessons that include: "Drawing Dog Heads" and "4 Ways to Draw a Dog”...all further enhanced with tips to embellish your creations with color and pattern. Get ready to unleash your creativity!
Paper + drawing, coloring materials, and markers will be available to use during class. And a list of Anne's favorite sketchbook supplies will be provided! Feel free to bring your own sketchbook if you'd like - we'll have plenty of paper for you either way.
Sunday, August 13 at 1:30-3:30pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
More info + protocols:
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Up to 15 tickets are available
- 10% of ticket sales will be donated back to One Tail at a Time
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are not currently required
- Please let us know if a friend is signing up separately - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time