Leather + Macrame Jewelry Workshop - Dec. 8
Looking for unique accessories or handmade gift ideas this holiday season?! Look no further than this handmade earring workshop!
Join Margaux Bijoux at Indigo & Violet Studio for a one-of-a-kind jewelry workshop to make two earring styles perfect to keep or gift this holiday season! We'll work with salvaged leather pieces and upcycle them into a pair of leaf-shaped drop earrings, then learn a simple macramé knot to create a fringy, boho earring style. You’ll leave with two unique looks that will make a statement! All skill levels are welcome - no craft experience necessary.
Sunday, December 8, 2019 - 11-1pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL
- Hands-on instruction and all tools will be provided
- Leather remnants in various colors and textures
- 100% cotton macramé cord - natural, mustard, and teal
- Gold plated earring findings
- 2 muslin earring storage bags
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop! Glasses and corkscrews will be provided.
Meet the Artist: Margaux Mays is a digital marketer and maker. She’s been creating and making wearable art since childhood and now primarily works with upcycled and reclaimed leather to create jewelry for her brand, Margaux Bijoux. She also has a passion for organizing events that bring people together and build confidence through creativity. To learn more about Margaux visit www.margauxmays.com or follow her on Instagram @margauxbijoux.