Macrame Earring + Cleansing Crystal Workshop - December 18
Create handmade gifts for yourself and a friend this holiday season!
We're excited to welcome Margaux Bijoux back to lead this workshop! First, make a pair of macramé crystal earrings. Learn a beginner macramé knot to create a fringy, boho style paired with natural citrine quartz. Energetically, citrine is known for being a powerhouse for manifestation and creativity, aligning you to turn your thoughts and desires into reality!
Then create a beautiful cleansing stick crystal bundle. Palo santo sticks are the wood of the sacred South American palo santo tree, burned ritually to cleanse your space. Assemble a bundle of palo santo, dried flowers, and a crystal tied together with recycled sari silk fabric. Learn more about Margaux, our instructor and artist for this workshop below.
Saturday, December 18 - 12-2pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL
- Hands-on instruction and all tools will be provided
- 100% cotton macramé cord - natural or teal
- Gold plated earring findings
- Muslin storage bag
- Consciously-sourced palo santo and cleansing materials
- BYOB workshop - bring a bottle of wine or drink of choice to enjoy during the workshop
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other
NOTE: Please select your cord color with your tickets so that we can have everything prepped and ready to go.
About the artist:
Margaux Mays is a maker, teaching artist, and designer of things. She’s been creating and making wearable art since childhood and now primarily works with upcycled and reclaimed leather and textiles to create jewelry for her brand, Margaux Bijoux. She also has a passion for facilitating workshops that foster self-confidence through creativity. To learn more about Margaux visit www.margauxmays.com or follow her on Instagram @margauxbijoux.