Macrame Napkin Ring Workshop - Nov. 8
Wow your holiday guests with handmade napkins and macrame napkin rings!
We're partnering with Amy from Amy Zwikel Studio to offer a truly unique workshop experience. We will start by stamping cotton napkins using real leaves and fall foliage. While our napkins are drying, Amy will teach everyone several essential macrame knots in order to craft four macrame napkin rings. You will leave the workshop with four fully completed macrame napkin rings and printed napkins ready to use for your next festive gathering!
This workshop is perfect for anyone looking for a unique, fun and creative experience. No prior macrame or painting experience is required! Grab a friend and join us!
Friday, November 8 - 6:30 - 9pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket (hint - it's everything but the wine):
- All-natural, high-quality macrame materials to create a set of 4 napkin rings/person
- A set of four white cotton napkins is included with each ticket
- Leaves, fall foliage, and fabric paint will be included to stamp your own unique designs.
- Hands-on demonstrations and guidance throughout the class
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop. Glasses and corkscrews will be provided.