Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop - July 15
Join us for the perfect colorful intro to macrame!!
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - join us to make your own colorful macrame plant hanger! This project uses soft, sustainable (100% recycled cotton) cord and a lightweight container!
We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or make your own so this workshop is really great for all levels. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Sage + mustard colors just added! Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut all cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience is needed for this one - we will provide detailed instructions + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Saturday, July 15, 2023 - 5-7pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- 100% recycled cotton macrame cord in natural, lavender, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- wooden beads
- small pothos plant (🌿 available while supplies last!)
- choice of container
- blush, grey, or green - planter selection may vary slightly
More info + safety protocols:
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Up to 10 tickets available to allow for spacing + hands-on help
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are not currently required
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time