Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop - June 12
Join us to make your own macrame plant hanger!
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - learn how to make your own macrame plant hanger complete with a sustainable planter. We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or create your own adventure. This workshop is great for all levels including beginners. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Promo for this date only - all color selections $55!!! My mistake in cutting extra cord for last month's class works in your favor!
Sunday, June 12 - 11am - 1pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- s-hook to display your hanger at home
- soft, recycled macrame cord in natural, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - note: plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- selection of wooden beads
- choice of one of two containers
- 4" blush (rice fiber planter)
- 6" green (recycled ocean plastic planter)
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks recommended but not currently required
- Limit of 10 tickets available - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signed up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time