Macrame Wall Hanging Workshop - Oct. 2
Join us to make your own macrame wall hanging!
Learn how to make your own macrame wall hanging in this intro workshop. We'll introduce larks head, square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or create your own adventure. This workshop is great for all! We will work standing up to begin class and then seated for the second half.
No macrame experience needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Sunday, October 2 - 2-4pm - Indigo & Violet Studio @ 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 12" wooden dowel or copper base
- sustainable 100% recycled macrame cord in natural color (finished pieces are about 10" wide x 20-30" long pending your design)
- selection of wooden and painted beads
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 10 tickets are available - all guests need a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
**NEW, NEW** Do you have a dowel or piece of driftwood to add to your creation?! Don't go out and buy anything - we have plenty but we are piloting a program to accept BYO-materials. We are also accepting yarn - not used in this project but often sitting in craft bins unused and made of acrylic aka plastic so we prefer not to buy new. BYO materials and we'll send you credit for a future workshop!
**NOT NEW** Just a reminder you can turn most workshops into a private event with friends, colleagues, or clients! Inquire today about a craft celebration for an upcoming birthday, shower, or team activity.