Macrame Wreath Workshop - Dec. 12
Join us for this workshop collaboration to make your own Fresh Macrame Wreath!
We're partnering with Amy from Amy Zwikel Studio to offer a unique fresh macrame wreath workshop. We will start with the macrame portion and Amy will teach everyone several essential macrame knots and give guidance to create your own beautiful, textured wall hanging. Then Leigh of Indigo & Violet Studio will teach you how to attach festive greenery and eucalyptus to complete your wreath. You'll create a fresh, fragrant piece that will be just as beautiful as it dries and can be reused throughout the year.
This workshop is perfect for anyone looking for a unique, fun, and creative event. No prior macrame or wreath-making experience is required.
Date: Saturday, December 12 - 10-11:30am via Zoom call. Registration will close Saturday, December 5th. Kits will be ready for pickup or delivery the week of Dec. 7th - please add one of these options to your cart at checkout and we will reach out to coordinate time.
Zoom link sent 24 hours before class. Please download Zoom ahead of our call and consider streaming on a laptop or tablet for optimal viewing.
WHAT IS INCLUDED + PRICING:
- Virtual Class + Material Kit for $85
- High quality, 100% cotton macrame rope to create your wall hanging
- 12” gold-colored metal ring
- Fresh greenery and an assortment of pine cones and berries
- Bundle of wire
- Virtual Class Only for $30 (see below for a material list)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- You will need your materials kit or materials above. Sit at a table and we will explain how to set everything up at the beginning of class.
- Masking or painter's tape
- Wire cutters/pliers
IN LIEU OF A KIT PREPARE YOUR OWN MATERIALS:
- 12" metal ring
- 100' of 5mm or 3/16" macrame rope but to 10' each
- Fresh greenery, pine cones, and berries
- Bundle of wire