Macrame Wreath Workshop - Dec. 7
Join us for this workshop collaboration to make your own Live Macrame Wreath!
We're partnering with Amy from Amy Zwikel Studio to offer a unique combination live wreath workshop. We will start with the macrame portion and Amy will teach everyone several essential macrame knots and give guidance to create your own beautiful, textured wall hanging. Then Leigh of Indigo & Violet Studio will teach you how to attach festive greenery and eucalyptus to complete your wreath. You'll leave with a fresh, fragrant piece that will be just as beautiful as it dries out!
This workshop is perfect for anyone looking for a unique, fun and creative experience. No prior macrame or wreath-making experience is required! Grab a friend and join us for this BYOB class!
Saturday, December 7 - 11-1pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket (hint - it's everything but the wine):
- 12" metal rings - option of gold or silver
- All-natural, high-quality macrame materials
- Fresh eucalyptus, evergreen, pine and fir greenery to liven up your wreath
- Hands-on demonstrations and guidance throughout the class
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop. Glasses and corkscrews will be provided.