Mindful Matcha Workshop - Aug. 24
Join us for a mindful matcha | meditation + painting workshop with KITH + KIN.
Explore the concept of Ichi-go ichi-e, the concept of treasuring the unrepeatable nature of a moment. Romy from KITH + KIN Tea will guide us in a meditation that helps us cherish the present moment while we sip on fresh-made ceremonial matcha. We will then illustrate that moment though our own matcha watercolor rendition of what came up during our mindfulness meditation - all entirely painted with matcha, for a beautiful, ethereal green watercolor artwork.
- mindfulness meditation
- hands-on matcha preparation + ceremony
- the skills to incorporate this matcha practice into your own life
- matcha painting materials and guided watercolor workshop
- ONE LEFT - FREE blue and white matcha bowl with the next ticket purchased - grab your ticket and claim yours before they're gone
What to bring:
- BYO matcha whisk and bowl so that you can continue your practice at home
- If needed you can purchase both locally at Tea Gschwendner, DavidsTea, or Coffee and Tea Exchange
Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1-3pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago,IL
No meditation, tea, or painting experience required to enjoy the event. If you have any questions or want more info on matcha bowls - feel free to reach out to us here.