Meal Planning + Calendar Workshop - Jan. 29
Let's craft a calendar to help achieve your 2020 meal planning + cooking goals!
Join Indigo & Violet Studio and Culinary Confidante for a Meal Planning + DIY Calendar Workshop! We'll teach how to craft your very own dry-erase calendar to use week after week and month after month! Calendars can be customized to match your home or kitchen color scheme and your meal planning needs.
Crystal Echevarria, owner and private chef of Culinary Confidante, will teach you how to create nutritionally balanced meals based on the foods that you eat and develop a full week's menu. She'll review best practices for efficiently utilizing what's in your pantry and refrigerator and share ingredient shopping list tips.
No craft or meal planning experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and calendar examples! Share this link with your friends and don't forget to bring wine, beer, or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB class.
Here's what's included (hint: it's everything but the wine):
- 1- 16"x24" floating glass frame
- Variety of paper and paint samples to customize your calendar
- 1- White chalk or dry erase marker included
- In-depth meal planning tips + tricks from Crystal of Culinary Confidante
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop