Plant Hanger Workshop - May 22
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - join us to make your own macrame plant hanger!
Learn how to make your own colored plant hanger complete with a sustainable and stylish planter. We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or make your own so this workshop is great for all levels. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Sunday, May 22 - 1-3pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- s-hook to display your hanger at home
- soft, recycled macrame cord in natural, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - note: plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- selection of wooden beads
- choice of one of two containers
- 4" blush (rice-based planter)
- 6" green (planter made of recycled ocean plastic)
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks welcome but not currently required
- Only 12 tickets available - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signed up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time