Plant Hanger Workshop - November 10
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - join us to make your own macrame plant hanger!
Learn how to make your own colored plant hanger complete with a sustainable and stylish planter. We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or make your own so this workshop is great for all levels. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Wednesday, November 10 - 6-8pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- brass s-hook to display your hanger at home
- soft, sustainable, and ethically sourced macrame cord in natural, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - note: plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- selection of wooden beads
- choice of two containers
- 4" blush (rice-based planter)
- 6" green (planter made of recycled ocean plastic)
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up in the notes with your order - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time