Plant Hanger Workshop - October 22
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - join us to make your own macrame plant hanger!
Learn how to make your own colored plant hanger complete with a sustainable and stylish planter and pumpkin 🎃!! We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or make your own so this workshop is great for all levels. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience is needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Saturday, October 22 - 12pm - 2pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- brass s-hook to display your hanger at home
- 100% recycled cotton macrame cord in natural, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - note: plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- selection of wooden beads
- choice of planter or PUMPKIN!
More info + safety protocols:
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 10 tickets for this one - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
*Reminder* Can't make this date or celebrating something soon?! Did you know we can turn most workshops into a private event with friends, colleagues, or clients! Inquire today about a craft celebration for an upcoming birthday, shower, or team activity.