Plant Hanger Workshop - October 23
Add texture, style, and height to your indoor garden - join us to make your own macrame plant hanger!
Learn how to make your own colored plant hanger complete with a sustainable and stylish planter and pumpkin 🎃!! We'll introduce square and spiral knots and you can follow our pattern or make your own so this workshop is great for all levels. Choose from natural-colored cord or make a two-toned design with one color + natural cord. Please choose color selection when signing up - we'll pre-cut cord ahead of time!
No macrame experience is needed for this one - we will provide detailed instruction + examples. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to craft together!
Saturday, October 23 - 12pm - 2pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- brass ring
- brass s-hook to display your hanger at home
- soft, sustainable, and ethically sourced macrame cord in natural, mint, blush, rust, navy, and black colors - note: plant hangers will be a combination of natural + one color choice
- selection of wooden beads
- choice of two containers
- 4" blush (rice-based planter)
- 6" green (planter made of recycled ocean plastic)
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up in the notes with your order - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time