Private Floral Design Workshop - Feb. 8
You're invited! Join us for a private floral workshop at Indigo & Violet Studio!
In this floral event with a Valentine theme, you'll learn the basics of floral design, color, and composition - plus tips on how to keep your flowers fresher longer! Then we'll create our floral arrangements in classic white cylinder vases.
Feel free to BYO-wine, beer, and snacks to enjoy during the event - studio to provide corkscrews and glasses.
Wednesday, February 8 - 7-9:30pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket:
- assortment of seasonal fresh florals, eucalyptus, and greenery - think pinks, lavender, magenta, burgundy, and white for a Valentine theme
- 3"x6" tall white cylindrical vase
- floral design tips to fill out your container
- care tips to keep your flowers fresher longer
More info + safety protocols:
- 10 registrations are required for this event to move forward - up to 16 spots are available
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks are welcome
- we will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are not currently required