Private Floral Design Workshop - Nov. 6
You're invited! Join us for a private floral workshop at Indigo & Violet Studio!
In this floral event with a fall theme, you'll learn the basics of floral design, color, and composition - plus tips on how to keep your flowers fresher longer! Then we'll create our floral arrangements in a classic white cylinder vase.
Feel free to BYO-wine, beer, and snacks to enjoy during the event - studio to provide corkscrews and glasses. We will begin the floral demo around 6:30-6:45pm.
Monday, November 6 - 6-9pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket:
- assortment of seasonal fresh florals, eucalyptus, and greenery - think gold, rust, and maroon for a fall theme
- 4"x4" tall white cylindrical vase
- floral design tips to fill out your container
- care tips to keep your flowers fresher longer
More info + safety protocols:
- Up to 18 spots are available
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks are welcome
- we will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are not currently required